We have all heard someone or the other mention Goa and how it was life changing trip for them. For those who might be unfamiliar, Goa happens to be the smallest city in India and is primarily known as a vacation spot by both locals and foreigners because of its many beaches and greenery. If you happen to be considering travelling to Goa, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to ensure that you have a memorable and relaxed trip.
- Do not make spontaneous plans. You need to make sure that you have a fixed time and dates in mind so that you can properly prepare your itinerary. The more you plan early on, the better it works for you later on.
- Find yourself a good and reliable travel agent to take care of your dealings for you. A lot of travel agents happen to have connections with people in the city, this way they can get you deals and discounts which you might otherwise not get.
- Start looking for hotels early on. While Goa is relatively affordable, if you happen to looking through 5 star hotels in Goa, you will get charged higher. So, if you book your hotel a few weeks before the trip, you end up saving money. This tip is especially useful if you happen to be travelling during peak season when all the prices are raised.
- Do not go for the most famous beaches in Goa since they will be very crowded and it can get fussy. You can instead look up other beaches in Goa that are not as common and go for those if you want to avoid large crowds of people.
- Some hotels offer coupons and discounts for different restaurants, look through them for good bargains.